Server Status

Most Recent Images
Uploaded by: Haladrid on 2014-01-13 13:40:08
Garrosh is down (Twice!)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NotaFakeHeidr
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

re: Guild Application Template

Please copy and paste the following in a new post on this forum.

Character name, class, specialization:

Armory link (please log out in your main spec):

Off-spec and ilevel, if applicable:

Why should we consider you?

What is your favorite raid boss encounter? Why?

What is your least favorite raid boss encounter? Why?

Describe a mechanic that was particularly difficult for you to overcome and how you did.

What addons do you currently use?

What is your favorite joke?

re: Mpngood App

Character name, class, specialization: 

Mpngood, Paladin  Protection/Retribution currently. (Switching from ret to holy)

Armory link (please log out in your main spec):

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/norgannon/Mpngood/simple

Off-spec and ilevel, if applicable: 

Will be holy And about 535 off spec ilv

Why should we consider you?  

m a dedicated hard working raider. Who Can bring alot to the raid team. And Is always looking to improve. Plus i tend to be a bit too funny at times.

What is your favorite raid boss encounter? Why? 

The lich king fight. I still get chills doing that fight. And i always get taken back to that time when we were trying to hard to knock that guy down. ts a fun experience.

What is your least favorite raid boss encounter? Why? 

Heroic Ragnaros.. Because he is SOOO hard to kill!

Describe a mechanic that was particularly difficult for you to overcome and how you did.

Normal Lei shen was tough for me to get over his debuffs he puts on the tanks. It toke alot of trial and error and trying out different ways of doing it but finally was able to nail a way to do it.

What addons do you currently use?

DBM, Bartender, Mark Assistant, Miks scrolling battle text, Recount, Gatherer.

What is your favorite joke?

Haha.. Anything dirty :P No but seriously i can't think of ONE favorite joke.

ace963852741

re: guild application

Character name, class, specialization: Acedeath, deathknight, blood. Armory link (please log out in your main spec): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/norgannon/Acedeath/advanced Off-spec and ilevel, if applicable: my off-spec is frost and I don't play it at all and my mainspec ilvl is 534 Why should we consider you? For one thing I am available most of the time. another reason is I am a raider and when i raid i work hard. i also try to improve in areas that i need to improve on all the time What is your favorite raid boss encounter? Why? My favorite boss encounter is deathwings spine from dragon soul because you have to have good coordination otherwise somebody will walk to far to the edge and make deathwing flip What is your least favorite raid boss encounter? Why? My least favorite encounter is Reliquary of Souls from black temple because on one of the heads you repetitively get disabled and thus making BT difficult to solo Describe a mechanic that was particularly difficult for you to overcome and how you did. at first deathwings spine mechanic where you had to stand on the spot where you killed the tendrils or you would get thrown off What addons do you currently use? I use deadly boss mods, recount, and gathermate What is your favorite joke? I like many different kinds of jokes so I cant name one favorite joke

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Maelstrom Forum Index -> Guild Application All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Calendar
Who's Online
Site Contributions